My Blog

Learn from my
Trucking Adventures -
Use my Resources - Be Inspired - Experience God's Love as I do everyday




Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our Children

The most fulfilling and wonderful way God used me in my life was the children He gave us.  The JOY of my life: III John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth."

Four years into our marriage, God blessed us with a beautiful, healthy, intelligent baby boy.
Today, almost 30 years later, he is known as - Lukas VanDyke.  A wonderful man who loves God and His Word and wants more than anything else to Glorify God in his life.  A little more than a year ago Suzy married him, and now their deeepest desire together is to honor and glorify God through Jesus.

The next baby that came into our lives, about 1 1/2 years later, is Julia.  She was also healthy, beautiful, and intelligent.  We were sooo blessed!  She has grown into a beautiful woman who loves God and wants more than anything else to Glorify God in her life, with her husband Ben.  They have a little boy Caleb, who is beautiful, healthy, and intelligent, and another baby on the way. 
Next, about 21 months later Sam came along.  Again, as a tremendous blessing straight from God, he was beautiful, healthy, and intelligent.  He has a deep desire to be like Jesus, Christ-like.  He is now serving God with his wife Nicki and they have a beautiful, healthy, intelligent baby boy Whitaker.

23 Months later Naomi came along, again, as a tremendous blessing from God she was beautiful, healthy, and intelligent.  She grew into a beautiful woman, our 4th born but the first to marry and the first to have a baby!  She and her husband Dan love the Lord with all of their hearts and want more than anything to glorify Him in their lives.  Their little boy is Eddy, who is also beautiful, healthy, and intelligent!

Then 21 months later along came Cassia.  She also was beautiful, healthy, intelligent.  So blessed!!  She has grown into a beautiful woman focused on loving God and His Word with all of her heart!!

My life was lost and neglected and God drew me to Himself and saved me through His Son Jesus and blessed me beyond my wildest dreams.  Without the Grace and Mercy of God with His love abundant in our weak lives we would be nothing, but His strength is made perfect in our weakness.


3 John 1:4 Hebrew Bible


אין לי שמחה גדולה מלשמע את אשר בני יתהלכו באמת׃



   

2 comments: