My Blog

Learn from my
Trucking Adventures -
Use my Resources - Be Inspired - Experience God's Love as I do everyday




Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fourth of July!!

It is time to go home!! Back to Wisconsin.

It has been a rough week load wise, no loads!! That is devastating to a driver - duh!

BUT, I am so excited to go home and visit my daughter and her husband and my little 1 1/2 year old grandson - EDDY!

We - Nomi, Eddy, and I are planning on a two day "RV" trip to Northern Wisconsin up by Lake Superior. The sleeper on my truck has a kitchen and a guest bed, so that is our RV! I am so excited. Nomi has ALL of the meals planned, so I don't have to worry about that.

I have been thanking God for His provision during the past three weeks, I have done very well with loads. So, I know God is in control and am trusting His sovereign love for me. I am asking Him to bless my life with His perfect timing and provision. I know He is taking care of me.

1 comment:

  1. You passed me on the hightway going into Champaign, Illinois, today, and I feel sure my Lord sent me to you today. I've been feeling pretty glum, because my 40-year old son will be going to prison for a second time soon, and my heart has been so heavy, because he has a 9-year old son is hurting so inside, he can hardly go a day without crying. Then I read "Let's talk about Jesus" on your truck, and that's exactly what I did, to myself, of course. Those four simple words brought hope and comfort to me, because I've trusted Jesus since I was 5 years old, so that's 60 years we've been having conversations. Thank you for those four simple words that helped remind me that, I gave my son to Jesus when he was a child and raised him to know and trust Him. I needed that reminder today! God bless you and keep you and your wonderful children. You have no idea what peace I found driving behind you today. Thank you.
    Jeryl Ploeger
    Mahomet, Illinois
    Jeryl@PLWealthCreation.com

    ReplyDelete