My Blog

Learn from my
Trucking Adventures -
Use my Resources - Be Inspired - Experience God's Love as I do everyday




Friday, May 20, 2011

Quick Look at a Fun Stop

Recently I took a vacation to visit my kids and grandkids in California!

One family lives near Modesto, CA, the rest live down near Los Angeles.

This makes for the looong drive between, on Highway 99.

My daughter made me aware of a place they found by accident when making the same drive up to see her brother's family near Modesto....Bravo Farms Cheese Factory!

I stopped and really enjoyed the fun things they had to see, plus had a great hamburger at their  homey little cafe.

The Tree House was especially fun to climb!










2 comments:

  1. That looks cool! I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You οught to taκe part in a contest for one of thе finеst wеbsites
    on the net. I am goіng to геcοmmend this websіte!


    Looκ into my web page ... ciberclub.rotary4690.org

    ReplyDelete